View Full Version : Notgrass Question

Ginger Lynn
01-22-2013, 11:06 AM
For those of you that have DC that used(Ed) Notgarss Exploring America, do/did they do the questions on the history part? My son does them, but when I go to check them, I find that a lot of the answers in the answer key don't match what is in the book. Do you find this too?

01-22-2013, 09:29 PM
My ds does answer all of the questions (you mean the 10 questions in each chapter, right?). But I don't check them very much. :blush: I mostly just check to see that he's done them. Then he uses them to study for the tests. Do you have an example? I can ask ds about it and/or check the book.

Laura JL
01-25-2013, 12:29 PM
For the most part, DD reads, answers the questions and checks them herself. I ask her your question - she said she couldn't remember a time when the questions asked something that didn't match w/ what she had read either in the history portion or the extra readings. She did say that in the Government program they don't break it up as "neatly" into what is in the text v what is found in the additional readings.

I would be curious too of an example so I could go and check. I'm pretty sure though dd would have been complaining to me frequently if the answers didn't line up w/ hers or the text.