PDA

View Full Version : Math Relief

Ginger Lynn
04-06-2013, 11:26 AM
My 15yo son really struggles with math. I have ran across Math Relief and was wondering if anyone here has tried it and if so, could you share your pros and cons. The reviews I have read on it are all good, but I wanted to check with you ladies. Thanks

Joy in Alabama
04-07-2013, 05:03 PM
I've used the algebra tapes for YEARS! We absolutely love it! We are NOT math people, but my children have all been able to do algebra with no help from me, using Math Relief. :clap: I have algebra I and II. Mr. Firebaugh is a good teacher, there's lots and lots of repetition, and you can even call him if you get stuck. I have no cons. :thumb:

Ginger Lynn
04-07-2013, 09:01 PM
:clap::hop: I am soooooooo glad to read this. :hop::clap: Did you need to supplement this or is it enough on its own?

Joy in Alabama
04-08-2013, 09:57 PM
It's enough on its own. It's a full program.

I asked Carrie, the current user, what the cons would be. Mr. Firebaugh just stands in front of a white board and works the problems and she says the biggest con is that he doesn't wear an undershirt! lol

Ginger Lynn
04-09-2013, 07:52 AM
It's enough on its own. It's a full program.

I asked Carrie, the current user, what the cons would be. Mr. Firebaugh just stands in front of a white board and works the problems and she says the biggest con is that he doesn't wear an undershirt! lol

:roflol:

laurie in ok
04-10-2013, 06:47 PM
:roflol:

I'm going to have to look into this! Thanks!

Alice R
04-13-2013, 02:03 PM
thanks! off to order!

Ginger Lynn
04-13-2013, 03:02 PM
thanks! off to order!

I PMed you!