PDA

View Full Version : Rosetta Stone Sale

Paige P
08-21-2013, 03:30 PM
I just saw a great deal on Rosetta Stone (homeschool edition -- same as the regular edition, just slightly cheaper). It usually costs $479 for all 5 levels, but it's currently on sale for $179 for all 5 levels. Here's the link on how to get it at that price if you're interested:

http://www.southernsavers.com/2013/08/rosetta-stone-complete-language-course-for-199/

Hope that helps someone :)

Kendra AU
08-23-2013, 12:23 AM
Oh My Goodness, I wonder if it's still on sale.. We were going to use this for French this year.. That's a wonderful deal too!

Kendra AU
08-23-2013, 12:50 AM
Okay, so is it working for anyone else? Due to my location it takes me to the UK page which doesn't even offer a home ed version.. Alas..

Paige P
08-23-2013, 06:17 AM
It worked for me -- I wound up ordering French. I have several local friends who ordered it, too. In fact, one of them wanted Latin, and it's not on the website at that price, but she called the company, and they gave it to her for that price. Maybe if you call? Could you get someone state-side to order for you? (I will if you need me to.) Of course, shipping is an issue :unsure:

Kendra AU
08-25-2013, 01:30 AM
Hmm, I might talk to my hubs & see which option he prefers. Shipping isn't an issue I have all most all of next year's school supplies sitting at Mamma's, but she's out of the state right now so getting her to order would be hard. I do have a US CC though so if I called, depending on time zone differences which always causes issues, perhaps I can cash in! Oh, how exciting, my guys wanna do French.

Kendra AU
08-25-2013, 02:03 AM
WOOT! I figured it out & with a little manipulating {adding a US shipping address & then adjusting to an Aussie address after reviewing it} I was able to get it!

Course AFTER I order French my hubs tells me he wished I'd gotten Spanish so he could have learned it too. :lol:

Paige P
08-25-2013, 09:09 AM
:clap: Glad you figured it out, Kendra :D

BTW, on my thread in the FR when I asked about RS and it being "enough," someone shared with me that My Father's World has lessons plans and a written portion to go along with RS in order to make it "beefier" for high school credit :D It's $15 for one year's worth of lessons. I think I know what *I'll* be doing..... :)