PDA

View Full Version : Spring Sale - Hanna's Cold Winter and more

Jill M
03-20-2014, 01:04 PM
Hi all, we're having a Spring Sale at Purple House! After 14 years we need to clear out space in the warehouses :) Sixteen books (all new) have been marked down to $5 each including Hanna's Cold Winter. A lot of FIAR families also enjoy Big Susan which is also $5 now, several Mad Scientists' Club books are in there too.

Happy Spring! I'm hoping the snow is really gone!

http://www.purplehousepress.com/springsale.htm

Paige P
03-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Just seeing this .... we read Big Susan at Christmas this year and LOVED it :clap: and Hanna is one of our favorites! Great books if anyone needs them :D

Rebe
03-24-2014, 11:18 AM
I agree with Paige! We read Big Susan every few years as a read-aloud at Christmastime. I just love that book.

What a great deal on Hanna's Cold Winter and the Mad Scientists books, too. Big favorites around here. :thumb:

Michele
03-24-2014, 08:00 PM
In agreement with the others! I've been rowing for 15 years and this was our first time doing Hanna!!! FABULOUS book! One of our favorites!

Jane Claire
03-26-2014, 10:14 AM
Hanna's Cold Winter is a great "good" story...an almost unbelievable "true" story. It is one that allows geography to move to central Europe, and explores many other lessons as well!

If you haven't tried Hanna's Cold Winter, this is a good time to acquire the book! And enjoy! :hi:

Leslie Nelsen
03-27-2014, 11:07 PM
Thanks Jill! I just ordered a new copy and shared this with my FIAR group. :)