PDA

View Full Version : Do you know what the covers look like on FIAR book selections? I don't soo...

carriejoy
06-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Hello ladies,

I am such a visual person and I don't know what many of the book covers look like. Soooo, I started with V4 and looked up the titles, copied the image from the website and pasted it to a Word Doc. I'm going to try and attach it here. If it doesn't work, I'd be happy to email it to you. I'm going to do the other three FIAR volumes too.

It will help my "quick" searches of the used bookstores and garbage sales as I can see the pic so much faster than reading the titles!

Ok, it is too big a file to attach here and I don't know how to shrink it! It is only 1 page but it is 15 images.

So just pop me a pm or an email with your address and I'll forward it on to you

Wende
06-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Hi Carrie,
I have volume 1-3 book covers if it saves you any time. :-) I'm a visual person too, and it was also easier having my girls help me find the books at book sales. :-)

Wende
06-07-2007, 09:49 PM
If anybody else wants Volume 1 - 3 book covers, Ami kindly loaded them here: http://www.homeschoolshare.com/fiar_book_title_covers.htm

Sue in MN
06-08-2007, 02:30 AM
Thanks so much.:clap: :clap: Please Pretty Please :D will someone do this for B4FIAR and Beyond book titles also?:kiss: :kiss:

LindainOK
06-09-2007, 12:58 AM
The ladies who so kindly developed the picture lists gave me an idea. I have on hand a vinyl folder with 20 attached clear inserts inside. I've put in the printouts of each volume as well as printouts of various curricula and books we can use. It's new home will be the inside of my van. Now, one less thing to remember each time I leave the house. Thanks!! :clap:

Wende
06-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Thanks so much.:clap: :clap: Please Pretty Please :D will someone do this for B4FIAR and Beyond book titles also?:kiss: :kiss:

Sue,
I do have Beyond book covers, not Before though. I'd gladly send them over if you want to PM me your e-mail. :-)