PDA

View Full Version : Fun Ping Week

WendySA
06-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Hi

As my dh had his birthday on Tuesday and chose to go with family and friends to a Chinese resturant for dinner, we chose Ping for our week.

Monday - we looked up China and added all the relevent info to his memory book.
Tuesday - we read up about floating markets and boats in China and of course had a Chinese dinner.
Wednesday - we studied the Yantze River and make little yellow ducks from Crazy Clay
Thursday - we spoke about owning up to doing something wrong
Friday - our dog had a seizure so I had to nurse him - my 12 year old daughter did the bouyancy activity with him and my 8 year old collected snails with him..."Snails!?"...you may ask! Yes! My oldest has horse riding and there are ducks there so we went and fed the ducks snails.:roflol:

A great week, have a good weekend.:hi:

Christie
06-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Hmmm, I'm intrigued by the "memory book." What is it? :)

WendySA
06-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Hi

Our memory book is where I stick his things that he has covered in FIAR. So for Moonjellies we have pictures of him at the aquarium and on the beach collecting sea glass. For Miss Rumphius we have pictures of Lupines and a map of Maine. For the Little Red Lighthouse we have a notebook page and photos of his outing to a lighthouse etc.

I add maps, pictures, coloring pages and flags in there. He loves paging through it and it keeps it all combined in one place.

Kristina
06-11-2007, 08:35 AM
What is crazy clay? I'm not overly fond of playdoh. Is this a little better?

Kristina