PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Notebooking/Scrapbooking Covers/Holders/books?

Vivian (WI)
07-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Dear Ladies - Can you share with me what you use for your notebooking/scrapbooking cover and if appropriate, what the inside looks like - 3 ring with cardstock? 3 ring with sheet protectors? wire bound? real scrapbooks? types, brands and sizes would be great - and where you buy them would be a plus!!! thanks in advance for your help (I've been searching and reluctant to buy since I don't know really what I am looking for).

TonyaP
07-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Well, I've not notebooked but I'm pretty happy with the sale Staples was having on flexible 1" 3 ring binders last week, so I'm using those for my other school materials. The covers are opaque so that you can see the first page of whatever you place inside. There was a limit of 6 per customer and I went back twice. I'm sure I'll wish I had more, but I thought 12 was enough to get started. :lol:

KimK
07-21-2007, 12:44 AM
I let my ds pick out his own 3 ring binder this year. It has a hot wheels car on the front. I like the option of the 3 ring binder so I can change things around if I need to. I also like the idea of keeping everything in one binder. I am doing an around the world with FIAR this year, so I plan on dividing up his planner by the regions of the world with a table of contents. After the table of contents I will have a cardstock art project of some kind that represents that section (collage or drawing). I will have some projects that are cardstock, and some that are regular paper. I have not decided if I need page protectors yet or not. At the end of the year I plan on taking the pages out of the 3 ring binder and having it bound into a book. Most of my supplies I got at Walmart or Target. His binder is just a 1" with 2 pockets on the front and back. I also bought myself a binder for my lesson plans and 4 weeks worth of printables.

Micele
07-21-2007, 03:24 AM
Where do you get this done at?

Heather W
07-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Where do you get this done at?
You can have this done at Staples or Office Depot and Kinkos.

I use a 10 x10 spiral bound scrapbook for the kids notebooks. I found them at Walmart per Sheri's suggestion.

I have a few pictures so far on my blog at www.blogshewrote.blogspot.com Check in the April archives for notebook pictures for Little Ninos and Easter. I had started using that type at that time.