PDA

View Full Version : President's Day Fold and Learn

Jenny
02-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Maybe I'm just not getting it, but how is this suppose to work. I understand how to craft the envelope accordian book, but I'm not sure how to incorporate the rest of the material into the book. For instance, the dollar, penny, the silhouettes etc. Are these just for discussion, is there instructions or are they for us to just be creative with?

~Jen

Becky Jane
02-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Hi Jenny, :hi:

The President's Day Fold-And-Learn©, it is a freebie ;), so it isn't nearly as inclusive and large as our regular Fold-And-Learns. It's a great project for handwriting and ties in to President's Day and FIAR Holiday. I used some of the great artwork included in the download to decorate some of the envelopes in the book. We'll be working on finding and writing down inspirational quotes (as specified in the directions) throughout next week.

Then, you have several other activities to do as well ("If I were President..." which can be written or dictated, and the cool profile artwork project.) Those can be done separately or easily tucked into a folder. Then you could decorate the front as you wish, or use the nice "President's Day" banner on the first page of the download to decorate the front.

Have fun and enjoy! :)