PDA

View Full Version : A request...

Dawn Gilmore
03-27-2008, 12:11 PM
It's okay to use abbreviations for various curriculum materials, but please, at least once, type out the whole thing somewhere in your post (for clarity, the beginning or the title would be best). Some of us may not recognize what you are asking about from just acronyms...

Thanks!

Robin H in VA
05-21-2008, 02:34 PM
I second this request! :clap: :kiss:

SarahT
05-22-2008, 11:59 AM
And I will third this request!!

Tracy in TN
09-19-2008, 06:36 AM
This is also helpful for doing searches. When you are looking for Story of the World, for instance, and it is referred to as SOTW in a post, the search will not pull that up unless the person knows to type in "SOTW" as their search. At least that's the way it seems to work when I'm looking. And some of the best posts may be ones that refer to the curriculum with its abbreviation. :-)

SheilaB
01-09-2009, 10:39 AM
with all those abbreviations and their respctives spelled out? Then, we could easily refer back to it when someone forgets to include it. ;)

SheilaB
10-15-2011, 09:26 AM
once those curriculum are identified, could we have a Sticky listing each one in its full form as well as the abbreviated form. ;)
Hope that is c.a.m.! (clear as mud) :lol: :kiss:

I see that I posted that last request in Jan. of '09. I just didn't catch that it wasn't a complete request!! :roflol: