PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with Bible Draw?

molly in cr
09-17-2009, 09:42 AM
http://bibledraw.com/page5.html

I would love to hear some 'real life' reviews! :)

Julie in AZ
09-17-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm curious too!

Amy ~Texas
09-18-2009, 12:29 AM
I own it!:) BUT...

We have not started it -yet. I have a friend from church that just recently recommended it to me. Her dear children (ages 14, 13, & 10) absolutely love it. (hence the reason I purchased it;)) She loves it so much that she helped the writer/author in the booth this year at the conference, and she also has almost all of her co-op friends using it as well. According to her it is the best Bible curricula she has ever purchased. When I saw their Bible 'notebooks', I just had to buy it for our home!

Hope this 'somewhat' helps!

Kristy
09-18-2009, 06:27 AM
Hi Molly!

Yes, we have "Picture This!" We picked it up several years ago, at our Home School Conference and we LOVE it!!!

It is truly amazing how the Girls (& me, too!) will remember the Bible lessons, by the "Picture" in their minds! Since they were pretty little when we started, I discovered it was easier to just make them a "master" copy, instead of the dash line ones they trace over.

When reading through the Bible as a family, at the end of each book, they would get to color that picture, as I read the summary information. They each have their Bible Notebook with page protectors, that they slip their 'picture this' pages in... love to review later, on their own!

This summer, while studying for the Bible Bee (ww.biblebee.org), the Girls each had a Bible Bee Journal. They colored a 'picture this' page for each of the specific books of the Bible we were studying for the Bible Bee!!

Enjoy!!

molly in cr
09-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the responses!