PDA

View Full Version : Bible Study Supplement

Julie in FL
09-22-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm looking for a Bible supplement to go along with FIAR vol.1.

Does the FIAR Bible supplement follow the books in some way?
What is everyone using as a Bible supplement.

Sheryl in NH
09-22-2009, 03:44 PM
The FIAR Christian Character Bible Study Supplement is one of my favorite resources. It follows the books EXACTLY. There is a chapter devoted to each and every FIAR book in volumes one through three.

What I love about it:
~ each title has several bible lessons suggested - you can pick which one to concentrate on, or work through a different one each day if you choose
~ reference verses are listed in bold in the margin to make it easier to bookmark everything ahead of time
~ the format encourages conversations, rather than question & answer yes/no quizzing of kids
~ the topics mentioned are simple, yet powerful. There is enough there for a quick talk with the kids, or a long personal bible study yourself. You can put as much, or as little time into planning as you would like.

You certainly will not regret purchasing the supplement - it is excellent!

Sue C
09-22-2009, 04:40 PM
I will second the FIAR Christian Character and Bible Study Supplement. It goes along so well with the books and the kids love that it follows the characters that they are learning to love in the books.

We rowed Madeline last week and I don't think my girls will ever forget the Biblical view of Madeline smiling at the good, frowning at the bad, and sometimes being very sad. I know it was due to the fact that the Bible supplement put the Biblical view into it. I love it!!

I have another Bible study but I am not using it. The FIAR Bible study is the best with the books! LOVE IT!!!...........oh........did I mention....we love it????

Julie in FL
09-22-2009, 07:23 PM
This is GREAT!!! I was really hoping that it would follow the books, but I was prepared to do my own and follow the books. I will defiantly be ordering this!!!
This made my day!!! :clap:

Kendra AU
09-23-2009, 03:46 AM
We use the Bible Character Supplement too, but we also do more BIble. :)

Julie in FL
09-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Thanks Kendra!!

Mary FL
09-23-2009, 08:14 PM
You are going to be pleased! :thumb:

Julie in FL
09-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Can't wait to order it!!!