View Full Version : Apologia's Elementary Science/Anatomy

Cindy in CA
09-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Anyone know the release date for Jeannie's book? Is it still suppose to be out this Fall?

Cheryl in SoCal
09-23-2009, 01:59 PM
This is from her blog

The Exploring Creation with Anatomy and Physiology book will be available at the end of this semester, possibly as early as November. I hoped it would be available earlier, but with all that goes into getting a book ready for print - copyeditors, technical editors, design and layout, illustrators, cover design and printing - my hopes were not attainable.

Because there were so many of you who wanted to do the book this fall and are willing to wait for it, I developed lesson plans using other materials that would compliment my books if done prior to the release of the Anatomy and Physiology book. Since Exploring Creation with Anatomy and Physiology begins with a brief history of medicine, I think it would benefit your children to take some time and study the history of medicine more thoroughly. Also, my book ends with a brief discussion of genetics and Mendel. This topic is of great interest and your students would certainly enjoy doing Mendelian genetic studies by reading a book about Mendel and crossbreeding plants.

If you would like a copy of these lesson plans that I have developed to take you through the semester as you await the Anatomy and Physiology book, please email me at jeannie@jeanniefulbright.com and I will send you a PDF (absolutely free!).

When the Anatomy book is in print, the Anatomy Notebooking Journal will soon follow. Next spring, look for the Zoology 2 Notebooking Journal's publication. Soon after that, Zoology 3 Notebooking Journal will be ready. As well, you can expect the Exploring Creation with Physics and Chemistry to be released sometime next year!

Edited because I didn't quote everything I wanted to quote.

Thanks for posting about this, I had no idea it was coming out and now am really excited about it!

Cindy in CA
09-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Thanks Cheryl,

I had found the info regarding it being ready for next semester, but didn't see the part about possibly early November. Oh, that would be nice.

Thanks for taking the time to find that and post it. :kiss:

Cheryl in SoCal
09-23-2009, 02:16 PM
You're welcome, I'm really excited to learn about it and the physics/chemistry volume! I had no idea more were in the works and am so excited, especially the RN in me;)

Janee' in Texas
09-24-2009, 08:26 AM
I had no idea this was even in the works! I am excited- thanks for posting! :clap: