PDA

View Full Version : So, any news on Apologia's Anatomy

Cindy in CA
10-22-2009, 01:27 PM
Still not so patiently waiting for this to come out. ;) Anyone have any details regarding release info.

Thanks so much,

:)

Cindy

Cheryl in SoCal
10-22-2009, 02:06 PM
I've been watching her website and blog but nothing new yet. I've been impatiently waiting too;):lol:

Cindy in CA
10-22-2009, 02:39 PM
I've been watching her website and blog but nothing new yet. I've been impatiently waiting too;):lol:

Yes, it just says Coming Soon... I am really anxious to start it.

Cindy

Alice R
10-22-2009, 03:10 PM
I didn't know it was coming out but it sounds good! Now I can stalk it too.

Marla in Nevada
10-22-2009, 07:35 PM
:hi: Cindy,

Here is what the author said on Apologia email loop recently
I think Apologia will unveil it at the end of this semester. I will update when I have a firm date.

Cindy in CA
10-22-2009, 08:55 PM
:hi: Cindy,

Here is what the author said on Apologia email loop recently

:hi: Thanks Marla. I wonder when the semester ends.:unsure: I suppose the end of the year. :unsure:

Cindy

Marla in Nevada
10-23-2009, 01:02 PM
: I wonder when the semester ends.:unsure: I suppose the end of the year. :unsure: :)

I would guess the semester ends in December so hopefully an announcement will be made after the New Year?

Chris-AL
10-23-2009, 04:14 PM
My Katy has requested this for next years science. Sounds like it will be out in plenty of time!:clap:

Heidi J
11-20-2009, 09:24 AM
I thought of this post this morning when I saw a message come through the Apologia yahoo group. Looks like February is when it will be out but they will have a couple of lessons available before it's release so you can begin sooner. The new owners have decided to redesign the books to make them more appealing.

Cindy in CA
11-20-2009, 11:31 AM
I thought of this post this morning when I saw a message come through the Apologia yahoo group. Looks like February is when it will be out but they will have a couple of lessons available before it's release so you can begin sooner. The new owners have decided to redesign the books to make them more appealing.

Thanks for the info Heidi!:)

Cindy

Cheryl in SoCal
11-20-2009, 03:14 PM

What do you mean "new owners?" Has Apologia been sold?

Heidi J
11-20-2009, 04:40 PM
There was an article in TOS magazine a few issues back about it. Here is the information (http://www.apologia.com/apologia_family.php) about the new owners.