PDA

View Full Version : RME workbooks on CD

Marsha
11-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Where is the best place to buy this?
Is there anywhere that has free shipping?

Thank you

Heather W
11-06-2009, 11:00 PM
they are fairly new and I'm not sure they are sold anywhere besides Ms. Bendt's website.

She often has a deal going. I've gotten a lot of things directly from www.valeriebendt.com

They are super workbooks. They compliment RME very well.

Dawn Gilmore
11-06-2009, 11:21 PM
I agree... I love them... I'm finding they are really cementing the concepts, and giving my child practice in a different form... (the notecards were getting out of hand, and he found them boring, besides... but, my other kids liked them, so you just never know...)

Kristina J
11-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Another person to praise the workbooks! :thumb: It has helped my dd so much. She was bucking doing reading but now is loving it and enjoying her reading time! :thumb: My ds loves it as well.

I second going to her website. She was super fast and I was very pleased!

Michelle B.
11-07-2009, 04:06 PM
I bought them from her site too. Phillip's my 3rd to go through RME. I think the other kids are jealous because he's having so much fun doing the workbooks!

Marsha
11-07-2009, 05:56 PM
I order from her site and got....

"Each activity book CD comes with a free copy of The Frances Study Guide (paperback) and is shipped via Priority Mail."

SO I had to order the Frances books too.

Heather W
11-07-2009, 06:13 PM
:clap: enjoy them Marsha!

Heather W
11-07-2009, 06:13 PM
FYI- Valerie is working on a sequel to RME...I can hardly wait to test drive it!!:)

Laura F
11-07-2009, 08:16 PM
So do you complete a lesson from RME on one day and then do the workbook activities on the next day? How does it work? I've got a dd who'll be ready to start RME in the spring.

Heather W
11-07-2009, 08:54 PM
So do you complete a lesson from RME on one day and then do the workbook activities on the next day? How does it work? I've got a dd who'll be ready to start RME in the spring.

I do half one day with the lesson and half the next with the lesson review. Part of the workbook is actually forms for the copywork and sentence writing/picture they already do for the lesson. Then the other pages maybe 2-3 more per lesson are choose the word type things or crosswords, etc that reinforce her visual cues, etc.

It's VERY nicely done.

Marsha
11-07-2009, 11:58 PM
When is the sequel coming out to RME?

We could be using it now. Is there information on it?

Heather W
11-08-2009, 07:58 AM
When is the sequel coming out to RME?

We could be using it now. Is there information on it?

Nope she is still writing it! I'll be sure to spread the news when it becomes available.:)

Laura F
11-08-2009, 10:17 PM
I do half one day with the lesson and half the next with the lesson review. Part of the workbook is actually forms for the copywork and sentence writing/picture they already do for the lesson. Then the other pages maybe 2-3 more per lesson are choose the word type things or crosswords, etc that reinforce her visual cues, etc.

It's VERY nicely done.

Sounds :cool:. Thanks for the info!