View Full Version : New LOF is out!

Janee' in Texas
11-11-2009, 10:10 PM
I just received an email from Stanley that the new LOF book pre algebra biology has arrived! Woo Hoo!! :clap: The easiest way to order is to visit the Web site:
and click on the center box marked "Order."

11-12-2009, 12:35 AM

My 13yod will be so happy to hear that. She's been reviewing since September 7th, waiting for this to come out.

Thanks so much for letting us know - I checked last week, but didn't see anything.

Rachel Jane
11-12-2009, 07:10 AM
I do not see the new book on the website. :unsure:

Heidi J
11-12-2009, 07:24 AM
I do not see the new book on the website. :unsure:

Is this (http://www.ztwistbooks.com/oscstore/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=44) it?

Rachel Jane
11-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Is this (http://www.ztwistbooks.com/oscstore/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=44) it?

:clap: :yes:

Carol S
11-12-2009, 09:14 AM

We recently started Algebra with my 12 yo dd, and she's being a little balky. I really think she could handle it, but I will be more than happy to back up a level and let her ease into it more.

Cindy in CA
11-12-2009, 03:28 PM
:clap::clap:Thanks for posting. We have been waiting.

Sue in MN
11-18-2009, 02:30 AM
It is called PreAlgebra 1. Does that mean there will be a part 2 before regular Algebra?

Janee' in Texas
11-18-2009, 08:24 AM
Yes, there will be 3 Pre algebra books total. However, they are all optional. They are really made for kids who either are too young to go into Algebra directly after the fractions and decimals and percents books, or who needs more practice. He does not recommend starting Algebra before they have hair under their arms. :roflol: So this buys you some time of you need it. :D

Carol S
11-18-2009, 08:36 AM
Mine arrived Friday. The math, at least in the early chapters, is too easy for my dd, but she's excited about the biology content, as I'm very science-negligent. What I really hope to accomplish is having her be increasingly diligent about reading and re-reading parts of the text that she didn't quite absorb the first time. I'm really wanting Fred to increase her independence. So many things have come easy to her that when she doesn't get it the first time, she balks. I want her to learn to TRY!!