PDA

View Full Version : New England/Moonjellies

Shannon 8540
04-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Hey ya'll! Were rowing Night of the Moonjellies soon and I thought I might do a little branch off the following week and learn a little more about New England. Any suggestions for other resources that you might know of? I'm only recalling One Morning in Maine at the moment. Thanks in advance for any help!

Mary FL
04-04-2007, 02:48 PM
This is such a fun book! Have you checked the archives yet? Scroll down the main forums page to find which volume it is in.

Suzanne
04-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Have you checked the archives yet? Scroll down the main forums page to find which volume it is in.
Oh my goodness, I've been gone and didn't know that the archives were back. Yippee!:clap:

ab.grace
04-04-2007, 11:20 PM
:cool:

Amanda Lang
04-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Hello ! I am knew to these boards, but I was a FIARower many years ago, when my oldest two were still homeschooling. I lived in the Berkshires in Massachusetts at that time, before moving to Boston, and we have only recently moved to California.

New England has many wonderful areas to study. I remember doing the Moonjellies with my older two and I look forward to studying it with my Issie (5).

Here is the list of the 100 children's books Yankee Magazine said to be the best classic children's books. I have this tacked to my bulletin board.
http://www.newenglandbooks.org/yankee100.html

Notice there are lots of FIAR titles there.

with peace,
Amanda