PDA

View Full Version : Friends, Console Me

Lynn,NC
12-20-2010, 11:37 AM
I finally, FINALLY got to Wal-Mart to print out my Christmas cards. They were SO pretty! Red border, pretty Victorian-green writing across a black and white of Michaela kissing a snowman. It was only after I'd printed 25 of them and paid that I realized I spelled "magic" with a j. Majic. :lol:

See what I mean about BrAiN fOg?? :lol: My son said not to worry about it. Part of the magic can be that I just can't spell anymore.

Lynn

Rachel Jane
12-20-2010, 11:53 AM
Gee, I can blame this on brain fog?

Our non-card saga:

First, our last name was spelled incorrectly on the cards we purchased and we couldn't get our money back.
I cut the card part off of 100 cards and now have 100 photos.
I wrote info about who was in the photo on the back of each photo. Remember I said there were 100?
To protect the not-so-innocent, 'someone' spilled lemonade on the cards.
Same someone tried to dry them.
We salvaged about 75 of them.

I considered that this might be a sign from God to not send them this year, but remembered that this is one of the few cards that my ancient aunties receive.
I may do a newsletter (ARGH!) to add to the lemon scented photo. I haven't decided yet.

I did send out the photos.

Lynn,NC
12-20-2010, 11:58 AM
I may do a newsletter (ARGH!) to add to the lemon scented photo. I haven't decided yet.

:lol:

Kendra AU
12-20-2010, 02:57 PM
:group: for both of you!!

Take heart, last year I wrote a Christmas letter (I do a Dear Diary style which people find amusing!) and then dh never took the photo. After rounding addresses and stuff we clearly never mailed them out. :unsure:

So this year after he got in from the office I dragged everyone down to the beach and what should have taken 2 minutes took over an hour to get a decent picture, which still hasn't been developed yet. So guess where I'm dragging everyone today! ;)

Sue C
12-21-2010, 12:37 PM
:roflol: I'm sorry for laughing you guys but those are all hilarious stories! I'd share those stories in your Christmas letters..........or Easter letters maybe? :lol:

Gwen in Texas
12-21-2010, 04:39 PM
I did send out the photos.

And I'm so glad! :group:

Barb Cash
12-21-2010, 06:16 PM
RJ, your card did not smell like lemons...promise!!! ;)

Lynn...:group:

carolinaNJ
12-21-2010, 06:21 PM
the objious answer is: when you adjress the enjelopes put a J in for one letter in sjveral other wojds. Then it is just your eccejtric charming way of writing!!!! (or a computer virus!)

Lynn,NC
12-21-2010, 06:54 PM
the objious answer is: when you adjress the enjelopes put a J in for one letter in sjveral other wojds. Then it is just your eccejtric charming way of writing!!!! (or a computer virus!)