PDA

View Full Version : anxiety just facing the day!

mariah m
01-12-2011, 08:49 PM
I am having the worst problem getting out of bed. I don't want to face the day with pain. I get anxious just thinking about it.

Like many, some days are worse than others. Yesterday I could barely move but today was better. I think hormones are playing havoc with symptoms too. I miss working out. I do some yoga but haven't done aerobic in months because the stress my abnormal neck position places on my back. Trying to figure the lesser of two evils :(

My next set of shots is coming up on the 31st, whatever the previous one did is wearing off. It's discouraging missing out on things because I'm just home :(

I know this is all over the place, it's just what I'm feeling.

Cindy in CA
01-12-2011, 09:18 PM
:group::group:

Rachel Jane
01-12-2011, 09:25 PM
:group::group::sad::group::group:

Cari
01-12-2011, 09:35 PM
:group::group:

Marcee
01-12-2011, 10:01 PM
I am SO sorry:group: You are in my prayers.

Sheri
01-13-2011, 09:25 AM
Praying for you!

Jennifer Unsell
01-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Praying Marya! :group: I can very much relate to the anxiety issues.

Sue C
01-19-2011, 09:20 AM
:group: Oh Mariah, I wish we lived closer! :sad: My alarm goes off in the morning and I lay there not wanting to get up because I know I will start hurting more and be like that all day. I pray myself out of bed. I pray for strength, patience and a quiet heart. I will pray for you in the morning when I am trying to get out of bed also. Consider yourself hugged. :sad: :group:

Jessica Vega
01-19-2011, 12:01 PM
I can totally relate!!! It takes me so long to get out of bed. I wake up early but it takes hours to actually get up. Hmmm.... maybe having some favorite and/or encouraging verses to look at first thing will help us to not be so anxious about the day. Has anybody else who goes through this found anything that is helpful?

Jennifer Unsell
01-19-2011, 10:50 PM
I can totally relate!!! It takes me so long to get out of bed. I wake up early but it takes hours to actually get up. Hmmm.... maybe having some favorite and/or encouraging verses to look at first thing will help us to not be so anxious about the day. Has anybody else who goes through this found anything that is helpful?

Sometimes listening to praise music has helped me with my anxiety attacks. I tend to get the anxiety attacks/issues at night when I am trying to fall asleep and that's usually when I will try to listen to praise and worship songs to help me. :)

Rachel Jane
01-19-2011, 11:03 PM

When DH woke me up this morning just before seven, I mumbled, "I am NOT getting out of this bed. EVER." What gets me up? Responsibility. I was up by seven to say goodbye to DH and take care of my pups.
I can, however, be in an awakened but foggy state for many hours. :unsure: