PDA

View Full Version : Standard Process Purification Program

KarenF
01-18-2011, 04:48 PM
I just wanted to share that I did this for the past 3 weeks. It's basically a detox/cleanse that one needs to buy from a health care professional. I had some hormone issues that caused me to gain 15 pounds in 2 months- this was 2.5 years ago. No Dr. I saw would help me. I cannot take hormone meds. so I figured I was always going to be "fat" and became a sugar addict with a fondness for Coke. I talked to my chiropractor and he suggested I do this cleanse. The main goal for me was to kick the sugar habit and if I lost weight along the way, great. Well, after about a week on it, the sugar cravings stopped and now that I am done with it, I don't care to ever drink a Coke again. I don't care to have sugar, either. And the weight loss- I'm down 11.8 pounds, but more importantly, I have lost 12 inches overall. How great is that? It is a great program if you want a good, healthy cleanse. Here's the jist:

It lasts for 21 days
You need to buy the protein powder, and several bottles of pills.
2-3 shakes a day- made with the protein powder and fruit.
Meals- only raw or steamed veggies.
On day 11 add two 3 oz. servings of chicken or fish (I only did 3 oz.)
There is a list of specific veggies and fruits you can have.

LMK of any questions.

Gail in NY
01-18-2011, 05:09 PM
so I have a chiropractor that supplies me with standard process item ( for adrenals) can he get this for me too? I do not see him for adjustments, but I only found that he does carry SP and I needed some.......sounds like just what I need. Thanks for sharing.

KarenF
01-19-2011, 08:44 AM
I would think he could get it. Just tell him you want the stuff for the Purification Program. It's a little spendy, but worth it. I feel SOOOOOO good now.

Lindy
01-19-2011, 10:15 AM
:thumb::clap:

we use SP products all the time! they're the best!

Negin
01-20-2011, 03:26 AM
Karen, so happy for you. :clap:
I love Standard Process. I just wish that someone here in this part of the world would offer them. :unsure: SP is like the Rolls Royce of all supplements. They really and truly are the best. :thumb: