PDA

View Full Version : Post HCG and need recommendations

Christi in VA
02-02-2011, 11:50 PM
I am soo excited to get back to exercising. I did very well maintaining my weight after my 1st round. I lost a few more lbs, actually. I have lost 35 lbs on hcg and can actually exercise and move better now. I can even sit with my legs crossed without any effort at all. I am delighted. I began at a size 18 creeping to 20 and am now a 14. I don't have to huff my way up my stairs and my treadmill is calling my name.

I got a Wii Fit for Christmas...so, can someone recommend their favorite Wii Fit stuff..I wanna put a few items on my birthday list :)

does anyone have the Jillian Michael one and like it?

Rachel Jane
02-03-2011, 07:15 AM
I did the JM one at a friends house and didn't really care for it.

My favorites are the things that came in the bundle:
hula hooping
stepping (you can put this on and have it click out the steps while you watch other shows)
marching band
rhythm karate (whatever it is called)
the flapping chicken wings (can't remember it's name either)
yoga

Luisa
02-03-2011, 07:21 AM
I don't have any suggestions for the wii, but if you care to starty getting some other exercise DVD's, THAT I can help you with:D Check out my favorite site for buying dvd'swww.collagevideo.com. Put in what type of exercise you're looking for, or you can click on the links down the left hand side, and you will get lists of great stuff. And what's even better, is that you can preview 60 minutes of each dvd before you buy:) Good luck! And congratulations!!!!:clap:

Rachel Jane
02-03-2011, 08:01 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Fit-Plus-Software-Only-Nintendo/dp/B002BS47JE/ref=pd_sim_vg_1