PDA

View Full Version : Ideas needed for simplifying and living with this

Lindsey Carter
02-16-2011, 12:17 PM
As many of you know I have a heart problem. It wasn't that big of a deal for the last year, but lately it is getting worse. I am having a lot of fatigue. My cardiologist had me try medication for 9 days, but that made me feel much worse. Thankfully she agreed to let me go off of it. My cardiologist has me scheduled for a cardiac MRI and depending on the results I may have to go back on the medication &/or have surgery (they are checking for ARVD).
I'm thinking I'd like to have some sort of a plan for coping with chronic illness with out leaving my dh having to do it all. Does anyone have any tips of advice for how you keep up with housework, school, meals, etc? Any tips on simplifying?

Rachel Jane
02-16-2011, 12:20 PM
http://www.fiarhq.com/~gbprnhrz/forum/showthread.php?t=82775
This thread has a lot of tidbits throughout from which you could glean some things that could work for you. :group:

Juls
02-16-2011, 01:26 PM
www.flylady.com

I am telling you it changed my house, and the way we live completeley! If I died tomorrow, My husband would know exactly what and when to do whatever it was that needed to be done. serisouly. amazing. Oh, and free ;)