PDA

View Full Version : Pad Math!!!! Another great iPad app for our special kids.

Esther-Alabama
03-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Pad Math is an app that allows kids to do simple to complex math equations without paper. Practice problems are given according to parameters that you can specify in the preferences section. There is a test section that can also be targeted to what the student is working on.

My only wish for this app is for the child to be able to put in his own problems and solve them using the same system of dragging numbers over instead of writing them down.

All in all a great tool for teaching a child to organize the problems, especially for the more complex ones of carrying, borrowing, multi-digit multiplication and long division.

It is called Pad Math and cost $0.99!!

Hollie in SC
03-10-2011, 04:03 PM
:cool:

Jo in PRC
03-10-2011, 07:11 PM
This is exactly what I was hoping for! Chris is ordering Anna's iPad this week so it will be waiting for us when we get to America. :clap:

Hollie in SC
03-16-2011, 12:54 PM
My only wish for this app is for the child to be able to put in his own problems and solve them using the same system of dragging numbers over instead of writing them down.

I was needing this missing app just yesterday. I think it would solve a lot of strife for my oldest. I wonder if you emailed them and asked for an area like that if they'd add one. ;) Seems like it would be easy after all they have already made.

Esther-Alabama
03-16-2011, 01:05 PM
Hollie, I emailed th company just yesterday asking the exact same thing. Have not heard back, but I will let you know!

Hollie in SC
03-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Hollie, I emailed th company just yesterday asking the exact same thing. Have not heard back, but I will let you know!
:clap: and :group: for you and really hoping/praying they'll find value in that excellent suggestion!

Esther-Alabama
03-23-2011, 02:12 PM
Hi Esther,

Thank you for the nice comments. *I haven't updated the app for a while
due to my work commitments and relative sales. *But, it is comments like
yours that inspire me to continue making Pad Math a great application. *My
sons use it too for nightly practice and it has helped them. *Please
provide feedback of the app on the iTunes store....it would help Pad
Math's ratings!! *I'll see what I can do in the next month or so. *Please
stay tuned on www.e4csolutions.com for updated info on the Pad Math
update. *I will work on it.

Thanks,
Ed

Hollie! This is the answer I just received from the makers of Pad Math. YAY for them just for returning with a personal email and triple YAY for them to make it work this way! I am beyond excited and JH is one more step closer to getting his own iPad! LOL! Shhh, he doesn't know this yet.

Hollie in SC
03-23-2011, 02:36 PM
:clap: Well, we'll be a lot closer to getting an ipad :D if that app gets figured out for his MUS problems. Thanks for contacting them.:group:

Esther-Alabama
03-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Hollie, you and I need to come up with a list of apps we would like to see for our dysgraphic boys and start bugging these makers to come up with them! Couldn't hurt and i for one would be happy to give them props and advertising for making a great app.

Hollie in SC
03-23-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm going to add a post with a sticky for apps. I think it will be nice to have one at the top that wont' scroll off and will be easy to find.

Jo in PRC
03-24-2011, 01:54 AM
Thanks, Hollie - that Aps Sticky will be great!