PDA

View Full Version : I got to go to the pre-screening of Courageous!!!!

Sheri
03-23-2011, 07:35 AM
From the makers of Flywheel, Facing the Giants, and Fireproof!! Their newest movie is Courageous and OH.MY.GOSH!

I got invited to go to the pre-screening last night. The movie was SO awesome. We laughed and cried. Thank goodness there was a balance because there were some heavy duty tears in this one!

Seriously you guys! It comes out in September and they said ticket pre-sales are going to be around Father's Day. BUY YOURS!

You can go to my blog (http://theshadesofpink.com) if you want a little more detailed review( Just general thoughts).

Oh hey,at the end a member of the congregation stood up and I thought "My gosh that guy looks familiar to me"...then they zoomed in on him again and Mike said "He looks really familiar." And then we both said "Oh my gosh! He looks like Steve (Lambert)." Just funny how this group so pervades your life sometimes.

MicheleNJ
03-23-2011, 08:18 AM
We're looking forward to seeing it! I've been following their progress making the flim!

Robin in Colorado
03-23-2011, 08:53 AM
Thanks! We'll get tickets!

Carol S
03-23-2011, 10:05 AM
I'm so glad you were up for going!! Feeling better today? As far as the allergies, every medical site I've ever looked at says that allergies don't cause fever, but I still don't believe them. I'm convinced I've had fever with a bad allergy spell.

Anyway, I hope that between the allergies and the sun, that's all it was.

Sheri
03-23-2011, 10:07 AM
Still feverish Carol. In fact it's higher today. I called in to work sick only because I feel a bit drugged and shaky (you know how fevers do that). Turns out others are out too. So it's probably something going around.

Carol S
03-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Bummer. Because the other thing would have only been a day. I hope this ends up being a short-term plague. Sleep well.

stacy z
03-25-2011, 08:45 AM
hey sheri! your blog post ended up on my fb page! the Courageous fb page picked up your blog and posted it! i'll bet your sitemeter is going crazy right about now! :lol: :cool: i saw "shades of pink" and thought, "hey, waita minute, i know her!" :)

Sheri
03-25-2011, 09:05 AM
Wow! how cool Stacy! Thanks for letting me know.

Tricia O
10-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Oh hey,at the end a member of the congregation stood up and I thought "My gosh that guy looks familiar to me"...then they zoomed in on him again and Mike said "He looks really familiar." And then we both said "Oh my gosh! He looks like Steve (Lambert)." Just funny how this group so pervades your life sometimes.

I know this is an old post, but we saw this movie last night and loved it. :clap:
I didn't catch the scene you are talking about with the man they zoomed in on, but this morning I was watching some videos about the movie on their website, and there is a man in this one that reminded me of Steve. ;)

http://www.courageousthemovie.com/videos-heartofcourageous

Luisa
10-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Great! Thank you!

hollyjean
10-01-2011, 01:19 PM
I saw this last night and really liked it :clap:...but I would DEFINITELY bring some tissue bc there are some major crying moments...