PDA

View Full Version : Rough Week

Kendra AU
03-23-2011, 07:30 PM
It's been a miserable week, and month for that matter, for migraines for me. I'm not really sure what the cause is which makes it that much more frustrating. I have had undue stress which is a big kicked for me, and we've been experiencing a week of rain which could be another factor.

I'm becoming increasingly grumpy and finding it harder to do the routine tasks because I'm feeling so zapped of energy just attempting to concentrate. I'm also becoming really tired of taking the pain medicine which can cause it's own undue side effects. Blah.

Just needed to vent. :)

Lindsey Carter
03-23-2011, 07:35 PM
Sorry! :sad: I'll be praying that things get better!

Tracey
03-23-2011, 07:53 PM
:group::group:

I hope you feel better soon.

Sally in Oz
03-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Sorry to hear Kendra :group: I agree that the 'not knowing why' just adds to the misery...

Were you guys affected by the deluge northern Tassie received last night? We're due to go to Wilson's Prom in a couple of weeks: hope the road is fixed by then!

Kendra AU
03-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks Ladies.. I sucked it up and took more pain meds. I hate taking too many though. I also suspect some cranberries might be at fault. Which seems weird, but hey raspberries can do it to me so ya never know!

Sally, no we didn't unless I slept through it! :lol: Really REALLY hoping we don't get hit because the library FINALLY replaced the carpet after the last 3 floods earlier this year.

Luisa
03-24-2011, 06:43 AM
Hope you're feeling better soon!:group:

Rachel Jane
03-24-2011, 06:51 AM
:group: sorry!

Merrilee Morse
03-24-2011, 05:49 PM
I don't get migraines, but I do have sinus headaches, and it has rained constantly ever since we got back from SoCal. I am sick of heaches....literally! Sorry you are suffering.

Kendra AU
03-24-2011, 07:13 PM
Thanks Ladies. It's sunny today and I'm so grateful. I was diagnosed with sinusomethingorother in regards to migraines. It's also suspected that further allergy testing might help which is on the plan for later this year.

I'm still battling a headache, but I can think clearer which is a huge help. :)

Gail in NY
03-25-2011, 06:22 AM
:group: hope things continue to improve and you find more answers to what you are dealing with friend. Praying.

Kendra AU
03-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Thanks Gail. :) You guys have been on my mind this week!

Christy in NE
03-26-2011, 08:48 PM
I have battled tension and eye-strain headaches, and who have I thought of this week? YOU!:group: Praying that you get relief and the allergy tests reveal more info!:group:

Jessica Vega
04-01-2011, 07:31 AM
:group: :group: :group:

Kendra AU
04-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Thanks ladies.. they've not been as intense, but I'm still having one a day. It happens, for some odd reason where every now and again I get them for one straight month.. which means in about a week and a half it'll probably stop. :)