PDA

View Full Version : Homeschool funny (Teen)

Sheri
04-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Dyl had to take a proficiency exam to get his permit, which means I took him to an educational center and dropped him off. Afterwards I picked him up and asked how it went. His exact words were:

"Oh my gosh! It had linoleum floors and fluorescent lights and was so cold and sterile! It was horrible!"

I just laughed and said "That's called a classroom honey"

We both got a kick out of it. He said he understands why kids don't do well in school it was just so boring and non-emotional. (And all of this is from my totally unemotional kid!)

Carol S
04-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Love it!

laurie in ok
04-08-2011, 10:50 PM
:)

Oney
04-08-2011, 11:03 PM
:thumb:

Loree'
04-08-2011, 11:49 PM
:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Sheri
04-09-2011, 08:25 AM
By the way...he passed. LOL

He was so nervous. I asked him again about the room and his new description is "It was dull and lifeless, I must prefer the couch."

Tracey
04-09-2011, 08:45 AM
:lol::lol:

:clap::clap:

Colleen OH
04-09-2011, 10:23 AM
:lol: Wonder what Dylan would've done with all the flickering flourescent lights we all sat under for all those hours a day???

Logan (18) just took his road test to get his actual license. The first time he took it ( :eyes: ) he saw he bumped a cone, so he decided to just run it over to finish it off! :eyes: :eyes: This is the kid who backs around a goose neck cattle trailer in tight places. Not sure what the boy was thinking....

The second time he took it, he was told to pull into the parking lot of the testing place after the road test and proceed through the cones, which he did. The guy got hopping mad at him because he didn't stop at the beginning of the course to wait for his cue to proceed. He MADE him do it over! I guess he is too use to just listening to a command and just doing it without all the bitty formalities of waiting for every.single.step.of.instruction. :lol:

So glad he passed that time.....

Marcia
04-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Logan (18) just took his road test to get his actual license. The first time he took it ( :eyes: ) he saw he bumped a cone, so he decided to just run it over to finish it off! :eyes: :eyes: This is the kid who backs around a goose neck cattle trailer in tight places. Not sure what the boy was thinking....

:roflol::roflol::roflol: