PDA

View Full Version : I've survived week one...

JennyO
04-08-2011, 03:54 PM
....with a new puppy and six kids!:eek::D It has been an interesting week. Yes, yes...we knew what we were getting into. This has been the best and easiest day. Lots of training!

Nancy F in CA
04-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Puppies are amazing! I just adopted out one that I rescued a week and a half ago and it is a good thing I found her a new home today.....I wanted to keep her!
What kind of puppy?
:clap:

HeatherS
04-08-2011, 09:22 PM
I want to see pictures!!

Jo in PRC
04-08-2011, 09:24 PM
What I love about puppies is that they add so stinking much stress - somehow they make everything else seem EASY. :) It's a short time and so much fun. Enjoy the craziness. :lol:

JennyO
04-09-2011, 03:43 PM
This is our new pup! She's 10 weeks old now. Her name is Ginger and she's a Shichon (Shi-tzu and Bichon.) It is like having another child, but she is a wonderful puppy:kiss:. It has been a tiring week with the extra work of getting her settled. I know it will take a little bit longer. She is no longer yelping at night:clap: She's had no accidents on our floor yet either. We're crate training and I wouldn't do it any other way in our family. I really pray potty training goes well with her. We're working really hard at it! We're also going to start working on some simple commands. I'm counting this all as school with my kids! Better than any textbook ;):D

Rachel Jane
04-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Awww!:kiss:

Michele
04-09-2011, 10:02 PM
What a precious baby!!!