PDA

View Full Version : Quick Facebook Question

Katherine in CA
04-11-2011, 05:53 AM
Could someone tell me how to change the way that the photos are displayed on your FB page? They recently added a slideshow-type display, but is there a way to change your preference to go back to the old way that the photos were loaded?

Thanks so much, Friends! :group:

KathleenM
04-11-2011, 08:08 AM
One easy thing you can do is to hover your curser over the upper right corner of a picture you don't want. An X will appear, and you can remove that picture. I just remove any picture I don't like, and it results in a display of pictures I like to have up there.

Connie K
04-11-2011, 09:18 AM
I'm not sure there is a way to change how they are displayed. But I do know that you can change how to see them...only you have to do it each time, it isn't "permanent". When you click on the pictures to view and it comes up as that slide show just click on refresh. That should take you to the "old" way of viewing the pictures.

KathleenM
04-11-2011, 11:58 AM
sorry I misunderstood! I thought you were talking about the banner photos on your profile page! I'm not crazy about the new photo viewer either.

CJ
04-11-2011, 01:09 PM
When the photo slideshow window pops up, press F5 to restore/refresh to the old way of looking at photos. I do this all the time ... I don't care for the new slideshow layout.

HTH!
:D

Robin(CA)
04-11-2011, 01:41 PM
I don't like the new way either. Often I will right click to open the photo in a new window and that will open it the old way. The F5 trick sounds a lot more efficient though. :thumb: