PDA

View Full Version : easter birthday ideas?

Kat in Co
04-15-2011, 07:20 AM
My dd turns 10 on Saturday April 23, the day before Easter.
I'm having her party at a local roller skating place. I'd like to do something Easter related. I was thinking of going to Goodwill and picking up small Easter baskets and grass there and using them instead of traditional plastic "loot bags" to give the guests, and then simply filling them with some easter candy, maybe in the plastic eggs, etc. What do you think, do you like it or not? Do you have any further ideas? TIA

Kendra AU
04-15-2011, 07:33 AM
Here (http://u-createparties.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-party-inspiration.html) you go. :D

Michelle B.
04-15-2011, 08:04 AM
Our neighbor just had a HOP (the movie) party. The girls were 9 and loved getting something from the movie with candy (Jelly beans) in a clear goodie bag. They also went to see the movie.

ETA: Walmart has lots of Hop stuff

Heather W
04-15-2011, 12:33 PM
You could do an egg treasure hunt/scavenger hunt to go along with the basket idea.

You could get those baskets and then have the girls paint them up in Easter colors. They take paint nicely most of the time and that would cover some crafty time.

Fun fun!

Lisalyn
04-15-2011, 01:47 PM
I love the idea, but I really just wanted to say that we celebrated our son's 10th birthday yesterday! :clap: He was born the day before Easter 2001. :) The Easter Bunny came to my L&D room and gave me an Easter basket.

DD in IL
04-16-2011, 09:15 PM
What we did one birthday was have an Easter egg hunt....okay doesn't sound too original....the catch was it was at night time and we had coins put in the eggs as well as candy. We gave each one a cheap flashlight.

Kat in Co
04-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Thanks ladies for the many cute and fun ideas! :)

Chalane (FL)
04-18-2011, 08:53 PM
Pin the tail on the rabbit might be cute.

Have a great party!

I'm so excited Easter is late this yr. My B-day is on Easter and I've been looking so forward to it you'd think I was a kid again.

Loree'
04-18-2011, 11:36 PM
Pin the tail on the rabbit might be cute.

Have a great party!

I'm so excited Easter is late this yr. My B-day is on Easter and I've been looking so forward to it you'd think I was a kid again.

I was just saying to the family that your b-day is on Easter this yr! :clap: