PDA

View Full Version : Tag!

Kat in Co
04-17-2011, 12:47 PM
I got dd9 (almost 10!) a Just Mom and Me book by American Girl a while ago, and we have been enjoying it. Our favorite is the Tag card. Its card stock, brightly colored, and says "Tag ---you're it! Pass this back to me in a super-secret way."
And that is exactly what we do with it. One morning I might put it on top of the outfit she laid out the night before. Then she might put it on my favorite chair, etc. We have been enjoying this ongoing game of "tag" for a few weeks now. She tags me back promptly, I might wait a day or two to ad to the surprise.
I thought I would mention this because I could see many of you crafty moms making tag cards with your scrapbooking supplies, your cricuts, your card making supplies, etc and enjoying the same game.
If anyone thinks they might do this, let me know!:)

CyndiinOKC
04-17-2011, 01:18 PM
We do this with a Creepy Cat hanger that showed up mysteriously in our laundry room over a year ago. (Our oldest gets a lot of hand-me-downs, so it likely came in that way......or some sinister way, who knows?) Creepy Cat's eyes seem to follow you no matter where you go. She will leave it in my room so it's looking at me when I get out of bed....I gave it back to her for Christmas. It was the last gift she opened. :lol:

I have plans to photo-shop Creepy Cat into all of her baby pics and make it look like Creepy Cat has been with her her entire life, from the delivery room to now. Talk about Creeeeeeepy!! (Therapy, here we come!! :roflol: )

KristenS
04-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Maddy got that book as a Christmas gift from her aunt. We have had fun with the parts she's old enough to do (and when I have energy!). We also got the father/daughter one for her to do with her dad ... those are some really cute books.

I need to see where we left that Tag card, and see who's It....