PDA

View Full Version : Refrigerator locks or ideas

Kellie in NE
05-15-2011, 09:20 AM
I need some help! My little one has some special needs she is also pretty fast. If you turn your back for a second-She will get into the fridge and crack and eat eggs and get into other items there. Sometimes she eats-sometimes she throws things all over the floor and makes a mess. Because of our house floor plan it would be impossible to block off access to the kitchen. She has figured out the cabinet locks that we have installed in the kitchen. I was looking at refrigerator locks but really have not found any with great reviews and I think she would probably figure them out pretty quickly. Any ideas for me?

Rachel Jane
05-15-2011, 09:58 AM
http://www.mypreciouskid.com/fridge-lock.html

Would this work? Unfortunately, you'd have extra work each time you needed something from the fridge. Hmmm...maybe I will put one on mine and hope my laziness outweighs my snackiness.

Kellie in NE
05-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Rachel-Thank you for the link. That would work-I really did not want to go with an actually lock but unfortunately, I think that will be the only thing that will work. If anybody asks about the lock-I will just tell them it is my new diet plan!