PDA

View Full Version : I met Steve and Jane today!

Breann
06-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Steve spoke at our homeschool conference today. He is a wonderful speaker. Jane is lovely too. I thought I might ask you to pray for Steve, he has a cough that is making it hard for him to sleep and uncomfortable while speaking. It doesn't bother the audience at all, but I can tell it is bothering him, so please pray for him tomorrow as he is speaking again. I am looking forward to another day, it is funny how so many of you feel like family after reading your words for the past 6 years.

Thanks again to Steve and Jane for providing these boards, your words of wisdom, and your fabulous curriculum.

Mary FL
06-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Happy for you!

Hope Steve feels better right away!

Linda
06-03-2011, 08:03 PM
:hi: friend! :group:

So glad you got to meet Steve and Jane. They are wonderful people and are such a blessing to hear in person.

Hoping one day to make it back up your way again and say :hi: in person! :) We loved our time there. :)

Tracey
06-03-2011, 08:35 PM
So jealous!

Steve, feel better soon. :group:

Robin in Colorado
06-03-2011, 09:21 PM
So happy for you. They are wonderful.

I'll pray for them tonight.

(wishing they were going to be at our conference this month... )

Rachel Jane
06-03-2011, 09:23 PM
:clap::cool:
:group: for Steve.

Paige P
06-04-2011, 07:02 AM
:clap:

Michele
06-04-2011, 07:37 AM
So jealous!

Steve, feel better soon. :group:

:roflol: I'm jealous too!!!! We've been using FIAR since 1997 and I've always wanted to give Steve and Jane a huge THANK YOU :group: in person. I'm so happy for you!!! Steve, hoping that your cough is ceasing and I'll continue to pray for you (and for Jane, that she doesn't start coughing).

Breann
06-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Thanks everyone, I appreciate you praying for Steve.

Linda, I would love to get together with your family again if you come on up. Let me know when you are planning a trip. :clap:

molly in cr
06-04-2011, 08:02 AM
How cool! I loved meeting them last year. What a sweet, dear couple! :)

Elizabeth in KY
06-04-2011, 10:34 PM
:clap: Two of my favorite people!

Steve - don't forget about the dark chocolate cough treatment. I think it works, and it's another excuse, erm, REASON to savor dark chocolate.