PDA

View Full Version : Check out this website!

ab.grace
05-01-2007, 10:18 PM
I found this web site a long time ago and I am sorry for not posting it sooner!! It is amazing. We used the Caps for Sale pictures and made a poster of the story, but... these are actually intended for story boards. The stories include many BFIAR titles and some FIAR titles as well. I am sure that you will be interested in this.

http://www.state.ar.us/childcare/storymonth.html

AB

Kendra AU
05-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Oh yes! We found the Peter part when we rowed Peter and had fun using the little pictures as puppets! We glued craft sticks to the back of them and used them that way! How fun to see there are other stories too!

Kendra

Ely in Chicago
05-01-2007, 10:50 PM
Thanks AB for the link.

By the way, I love the names of your little ones! Great "A" choices. :thumb:

Karen (OR)
05-02-2007, 03:40 AM
AB,

Thank you so much!! That is a great site. :clap: It is so much fun to have these little extras to go with the books. I appreciate you taking the time to share with us. :)

ami*
05-02-2007, 07:02 AM
If you don't want to search through all the titles, I did it a few weeks ago and added each link in the appropriate place in the Before FIAR Resource section at HSS. :thumb:

AshleyC
05-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Okay, I tried using these before from the HSS website and they just wouldn't print right for me. What did I do wrong?

ab.grace
05-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Okay, I tried using these before from the HSS website and they just wouldn't print right for me. What did I do wrong?

Some of them are big and you have to tpe them together.

AB

DD in IL
05-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Holding out on us huh? What a great web site; thanks!

AshleyC
05-03-2007, 07:29 AM
Well, when I tried it would just print one page, and it was just a small corner of the picture. I guess I can try again....

AshleyC
05-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Okay, so I don't know what in the world I did differently, but for some reason it's working now. But I promise the first couple of times it only printed just a little corner of the picture. Who knows...?

ab.grace
05-03-2007, 10:45 AM
Okay, so I don't know what in the world I did differently, but for some reason it's working now. But I promise the first couple of times it only printed just a little corner of the picture. Who knows...?

Good, I am glad for you!! I just bought some card stock and some markers just for me. We are moving on Saturday so I am swamped, but I plan to do this next week, I want to get them all printed and colored and then all I have to do is laminate them and wow, what fun we will have. :)

AshleyC
05-03-2007, 01:23 PM
Nice idea to laminate them. I just don't think far enough ahead! :lol: We've already done most of those B4FIAR books that they have on there but I think I may print them for when ds gets older. They're too good to pass up!

Shannon
05-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Thanks, AB! I love this site. :thumb:
Hope your move is smooth and easy!

ab.grace
05-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Thanks, AB! I love this site. :thumb:
Hope your move is smooth and easy!

Phew, its a bit overwhelming and I sure wish that I had some child care!! Its not been too easy. Fortunately we've only been here 6 months, so how much can one accumulate in 6 months. :unsure:

Vickie/NC
05-03-2007, 10:17 PM
It will certainly come in handy around here! I plan to start using this as a go along with my "before" kiddo next week!

Thanks, Vickie