PDA

View Full Version : Update on Testing

Tiffany
07-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Just wanted to check in and say that I had my first meeting with the developmental pediatrician's office on Friday. We will have a series of 3 appointments for the autism spectrum evaluation in 4-5 months. The wait list for the doctor part of it is eleven months~ which, to my understanding, is where they pull all the information together for us and determine treatment. :eek: But I don't even mind so much, as we are finally in the system there. The social worker I met with last week for over an hour said she believed we were definitely on the right track as my ds exhibits many signs of spectrum behaviors. So we will see. I know many of you are in a similar positions and hope to get to know you more on this board. :group:

TonyaP
07-18-2011, 11:09 AM
It is a time consuming process to get information- a lot of waiting. Glad you are on the track to getting some answers.

Hollie in SC
07-18-2011, 11:31 AM
:group: Their office does take time, but my friends who have been there have found a lot of help. Praying you find the help you need with your sweet boy as well. :group: