View Full Version : I don't know if this is a good sign or not...

09-25-2011, 11:12 PM
My G, who is 4yo.... just started a new "thing" with siblings. He will chase them and hug them until he's tackling them to the ground. he's such a brute,too! He can tackle my 5yo down and then they both just giggle and giggle.
If my other kids are sitting on the floor, playing a game, reading,etc. they are fair game too. They usually play along with him,and they are all giggling like crazy,and G just loves it! :)
In the past year, he just played on his own, and didn't really pay attention to other people in the room..... so I think in a way it's a positive sign that he's trying to "interact" ,but yet he doesn't know his own strength. I am concerned he may start doing this at school,too. I hope not, or the teacher is going to have a real challenge on her hands!

Hollie in SC
10-03-2011, 07:07 AM
Yes, this is familiar here as well!

Our oldest has the love language of physical touch and loves to be tackled. Our middle son does not. We were having trouble with Noah tackling me :eyes: for a while. We worked with him on the idea that at home he only should tackle Eli who LOVES it. Thankfully, Noah has never done it at school as far as I know.