PDA

View Full Version : Digital Scrapbooking....Does a site like this exist?

BillyJean-NY
01-27-2012, 11:00 AM
I do not know much about digital scrapbooking but here is what I am looking for. I want a site where I can record daily what we have done with school and add pictures and then at the end of the year be able to order print copies of it so each of the children will have one.

Is there anything like this out there? I was thinking of Blogger and just keeping it private because I know they can be printed into books.

Thank you for any suggestions! :D

Lis in MA
01-27-2012, 11:37 AM
How about using Digital Scrapbooking Software?

Here's one that I am have for "review" purposes (I get easily overwhelmed by scrapbooking, but you may have just given me an idea) http://www.mymemories.com/

The software seems reasonably priced, and you can have your pages printed and bound (even at a Kinkos or Staples, I think) which might be less pricey than the Blogger print job.

Not sure, but thought this might be an option you didn't know about.
Blessings~

Lis in MA
01-27-2012, 11:38 AM
OH, another benefit of the software is that it is totally private~ :)

BillyJean-NY
01-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Oooh, that looks nice. I am going to look into that further. Thank you so much!

Lis in MA
01-27-2012, 11:59 AM
You're welcome~

I haven't used it much so far, so can't give an opinion quite yet, but thought it might serve your purposes. :)

ColleenT
01-27-2012, 02:49 PM
You could always build a custom book on Shutterfly. Their printing prices are reasonable. They always have coupons too. The Project Life designs by Becky Higgins are awesome! :)

BillyJean-NY
01-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Oh dear! First I could not find anything and now I can't decide. :lol:

Thank you! :)

Miranda
01-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Have you ever heard of Project Life? I am doing the regular project but I know they have a digital version. Just google Digital Project Life if you are interested in it. Im not familiar with this version but I am love with the regular one!

BillyJean-NY
01-27-2012, 08:24 PM
Miranda,

I had never heard of it but I did look it up. So nice! Here is the link if you want to check it out too: http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=479

ColleenT
01-27-2012, 09:18 PM
I do Project Life too! I love it! You can design your own digital pages using the templates or you can use Shutterfly. Becky Higgins' website has tons of information on it.