View Full Version : If you've been thinking about Aleks....

Joy in Alabama
04-26-2012, 01:12 PM
Here's a link for a free two month trial! (http://www.aleks.com/webform/c239) :clap:

04-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Thank you!!! We've always wanted to try this.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Joy in Alabama
04-26-2012, 04:04 PM
My College Plus girls are using it and like it very much.

04-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Yes, the two month offer is great. Since I reviewed it a year ago, I don't qualify for the free two months. boo! :( :lol:

However, we are really close to subscribing again, my kids really did enjoy it and I do think it was the better of the two online programs I reviewed that year. They were very similar, yet different enough that Aleks stood out as being better.

laurie in ok
04-30-2012, 11:35 AM
I wish they would run it in the fall! LOL!

Sue in MN
05-03-2012, 12:37 AM
I used the two month trial the last two months and now I'm going to sign up and begin paying. For two months Christy did her Math by herself without complaining. I can see remarkable progress too. I didn't have to do anything other than once a week I looked online to see how much time she had been working for the week and what progress she had made. I loved the assessment part and the pie chart showing what was accomplished. They find any gaps in learning and work with those before going on to new stuff. It is perfect for her, I wish I had tried it earlier.

Joy in Alabama
05-03-2012, 07:30 AM
:thumb: That's really good to know, Sue! Thanks!