PDA

View Full Version : high school diploma

Rachel Jane
05-15-2012, 07:47 AM
did you make your own?

CINDY LB OH
05-15-2012, 07:55 AM
We ordered our diplomas from here. (http://www.homeschooldiploma.com/)
They are beautiful and high quality. We wanted something "official-looking" and not homemade. Though you could probably find something at a print shop that would look very nice as well. But this was easy and convenient; I didn't have to go shopping around at print shops.

Ginger Lynn
05-15-2012, 08:13 AM
We ordered ours from HSLDA. We were very pleased.

WendyW
05-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Ours was ordered from the same place Cindy used. The hs group we are graduating with had one person set up a "school" account, and we could also order official personalized announcements with the return address labels, and the whole nine yards. I was VERY pleased with the quality. My sister, who graduated 2 from public school, was very impressed by the quality.

CJ
05-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Same place as Cindy. I just got it last week and it is beautiful! Had a discount code, too, from their Facebook page.

Melinda in KY
05-15-2012, 03:34 PM
I made one that looked fine, however I decided to order one from HSLDA and really liked it alot better. It looked more professional for the vocational school my daughter is attending, too. They requested a copy.

LisainUtah
05-15-2012, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=CINDY LB OH;1051113]We ordered our diplomas from here. (http://www.homeschooldiploma.com/)
They are beautiful and high quality. We wanted something "official-looking" and not homemade. QUOTE]

We bought our diploma, seals, announcements, and cap and gown from here as well. Service and products were all excellent. We were well pleased!

Rachel Jane
05-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Did you write your and your husband's names as administrator and instructor?

CINDY LB OH
05-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Did you write your and your husband's names as administrator and instructor?
:yes:

Ernestine
05-30-2012, 12:09 PM
we used the same place as Cindy.
You can go the options which is not much more expensive and add some really beautiful touches. The siganture line can have parents on it. You can also add a scripture. Francine's is in the mail.
I am so excited.

CJ
05-31-2012, 11:31 AM
My husbands signed as Administrator. I signed as Instructor. He will award her diploma verbally with a few words and I will hand it to her. She will then move her tassel from her left side of her graduation cap to her right side. We also got our cap and gown from the same place as the diploma and I got a size in the middle so both my sons and my daughters can all wear the same gown.