PDA

View Full Version : ACT scores

Steph
06-27-2012, 02:07 PM
My son took the ACT with three other kids. They all have their scores back but Caleb doesn't. From the website, it looks like maybe some information didn't match up.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get scores if this is the case? I'm going crazy waiting to see how he did.....especially when everyone else has their scores!

Susan Seaman
06-27-2012, 03:45 PM
We always heard quite promptly, and scores were available online first. Is there a number we can call?

WendyW
06-27-2012, 04:19 PM
We found my son's online, but we never did get them in the mail.

Steph
06-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Sorry, I don't think I was clear enough. The other three kids that took the test with Caleb all got an e-mail that their scores could be viewed. We haven't gotten that e-mail. When I log-in to our account at ACT, it just says we will receive an e-mail when the scores are available.

On the website under FAQ it says that a delay may occur if registration information didn't match the test information. I'm assuming this is what has happened to us. So....I'm just wondering if anyone knows how long that delay may be.

Michele
06-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Sorry, I don't know but I wanted to give you a :group:. That's so nerve wracking!!!! As much as I feel more than a little bit sad (and VERY excited) for my oldest to be heading off to college, I am VERY RELIEVED that the testing is OVER (for now!).

Steph
06-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Thank you, Michele. We've tried to be relaxed about the testing since Caleb is just 15.....not sure how well we actually did with that though. It is nerve-wracking!! We wanted a benchmark score so we could see where he needed to work.

Anyway, we finally got his scores and we were pleased with his first try at it. We just have to bring up that math score and all will be good next time he takes it.