PDA

View Full Version : Easy Grammar Plus Schedule

Ginger Lynn
08-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Everytime I sit down with this book, I go nuts trying to figure out the scheduling for it. Has anyone done it already and would be willing to share? This is the big red book. Thanks so much!

Joy in Alabama
08-03-2012, 06:00 PM
I decided Carrie should go through it pretty quickly, because it's her last time through the book (started it in about the 4th grade). So we decided to do 20 pages per week. Not the help you were looking for, I know. We will only do lit and writing after we finish grammar.

Hope
08-03-2012, 09:05 PM
I will have two 9th graders using it next year. I plan on having them cover one work page a day until it is completed. I used this same plan with my oldest when he went through it and it worked out OK.

Ginger Lynn
08-03-2012, 10:04 PM
I will have two 9th graders using it next year. I plan on having them cover one work page a day until it is completed. I used this same plan with my oldest when he went through it and it worked out OK.

Thanks! How long did that take? Did you go over the info and tips with your oldest or just give him the book to learn on his own?

Hope
08-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Thanks! How long did that take? Did you go over the info and tips with your oldest or just give him the book to learn on his own?

I remember it taking a year to complete and I made him repeat it the same way the following year. I wanted to make sure he was solid on the information.

I covered all the new information with ds. I didn't leave him to learn it by himself.