Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thursday DECLUTTERING!

We have done school and cleaned the kitchen; also I have vacuumed the rest of the main floor. K is off babysitting, and Boyo has a friend over. Elvis is not a people person, and has been barking and growling until he ran out of air and I had to put him in the oxygen box. He's calmed down considerably but it has made me a little peeved. I have work to do. She is going to have to work on his down-stay training a whole bunch.

I need to vacuum the fam room but the boys are down there playing foosball, so I'm just going to hang around up here for a bit. The hooks for my 'shutters' came in so I can work on getting them assembled and all that. That's exciting. The rest of the hardware should arrive soon. I hope.
    Robin, wife for 22 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

Hey all!

On my phone, so please excuse typos. Had to
    Shut down the computer because if lightning. Weathers been ok til recently and then it went crazy — thunderstorm, not tornado! Thankfullyy!

Been busy here —
    — school
    — laundry — got stuff washed, folded (not all of it), and did some ironing
    — played a game with the kids
    — Ben helped me bake a cake — yes, a cake for pi day that’s what he wanted
    — got supper prepped. Need to get back to the kitchen at 539 to finish — decided on salmon patties, veggies, and pasta with Parmesan cheese
    — bought some stuff in bulk the other day and just divided up oatmeAl and got it stored
    — now I’m going to sit for a few minutes

— Angela — hope tonight goes well
    — robin — you’ve been productive
    — heather — that sounds like a great job for E. Was he planning to stay at school through the summer?
    — Michelle — hows the weather?
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Here is a picture of my "mug shutters." I haven't attached the hardware yet, but this is the general idea. You'll have to tilt your head a bit; maybe someday I will learn how to post a photo right-side up.

IMG_3807.jpg
    Robin, wife for 22 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

Robin -- love the mug shutters!

Paige -- hope all is ok with storms

By around 1ish the storms had moved out of our area. The sun came out but the winds stayed crazy strong until about dark.

A tornado touched down in the bigger town about an hour from here. One we went to a couple weeks ago.
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds