Thread: I need a website/book for making transcripts

Default I need a website/book for making transcripts

I'm 1 1/2 years early but for me, I need time. I have to gather my thoughts and plan ahead.

Books or websites?

Thanks!
    Wife to Joe '92. Nathaniel 20, Noah 18, Alise 16, Rebekah 12, Mary Alice, 6 & seven angel babies
    Using FIAR since 2001

I used HSLDA's transcript info and samples, and it was accepted just fine by the colleges my dd19 applied to.

If you scroll down, the transcript info is at the bottom.
    Wife to Pastor Tim and Mom to April (graduate), Erica (graduate), Jacob (graduate), and Jesse (5th gr).

Our official transcript is sent through Homelife Academy, but I developed my own page that I think makes more sense. If you send me your email, I'll send you a copy. Mine's a little strange since Rebecca got some high school credits in 7th and 8th grades.
    Married 21 years to Terry, Mom to FIAR Grad Rebecca (20), Nathan (17), Caleb (16) and Noah (14)

teascript.com

Super easy!
    Leslie Nelsen, Family Room Moderator
    Wife to Roger, Mom to Christopher (25) married to Emily, Rebecca (22), Joshua (19), Isaiah (17), Daniel (14), and Eliana Joy (11).

www.edplus.com has a lot of good stuff. I bought their transcript bootcamp video set and it was really helpful explaining how a lot of that works.
    You have indeed been called into ministry. Be careful that you don't scorn it in persuit of something bigger or better in the world's eyes. -- Lis in Maine

Does anyone have a form for keeping track of extra curricular activities? I made one but I am really NOT happy with it.

Thanks.